NI brings together the people, ideas and technology so forward thinkers and creative problem solvers can take on humanity’s biggest challenges. From data and automation to research and validation, NI provides the tailored, software-connected systems engineers and enterprises need to Engineer Ambitiously™ every day. An international corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global operations in about 40 countries, NI serves more than 35,000 customers every year.
NI aims to improve global collaboration, strengthen their international teams, advance customer service, and empower their high potential employees.
They were looking at introducing new communication behaviors that would help reduce the time spent on daily tasks and positively impact their business objectives.
They were willing to support their employees in developing the skills they needed to be more advanced contributors within the larger NI global team.
Acquiring these abilities would enable employees to have more confidence and embrace NI’s core values: Be Bold, Be Kind, Be Connectors.
NI English program was deployed worldwide, with about 20 countries involved and two solutions to address the language needs.
- 12 month-program with full access to the self-paced digital learning platform and skill-based mobile app, with extra human support from a Learning Specialist. Employees have unlimited access to the online course with additional on-the-job and productivity tools to support them in their work environment and unlimited live group classes with a trainer.
- 12 month-program with full access to the self-paced digital learning platform and skill-based mobile app, with additional 1-on-1 conversation practice with a trainer twice per month, for employees who needed to improve their speaking skills quickly and to increase their confidence. Hence, they dare to speak and share their ideas in virtual meetings.
- 89% of participants would recommend Learnship to a friend or colleague
- 93% now feel more confident in participating in virtual meetings/conf calls
- 94% agree that the training had a positive impact on their job performance
It has made us more efficient and has increased our ability to provide good customer service by responding to queries correctly the first time.”