If you follow the tech news, you couldn’t miss the recent release of ChatGPT 4.0.
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence-powered online platform trained to understand human language and answer complex questions. It can be used for various applications, including information search, content creation, coding, and many more. With its in marketing, tech, sales, science, management, etc. this tool will become essential in the months, if not weeks, to come, and promises to revolutionize our use of the internet.
One surprising skill that will ensure your employees don’t miss the ChatGPT shift is… communicative ability in English.
ChatGPT speaks your language, but English takes the lead in efficiency
ChatGPT is a language model that has been trained on a massive amount of data from the internet, which includes text in hundreds of languages. However, it is important to note that ChatGPT is an English language model, which means it is optimized to perform better in English than in other languages.
According to ChatGPT itself, when users speak to it in English, “the model can and generate responses more accurately and efficiently because it’s been specifically trained to understand English grammar, vocabulary, and syntax”. On the other hand, when users speak to ChatGPT in other languages, the model may not be as effective because it hasn’t been optimized for those languages.
If your employees are agile in English, they can achieve truly breathtaking results by building accurate, multi-criteria prompts: what is the context of their request? What is their objective? Who is their target? What is their communication channel? In a nutshell, your employees can brainstorm with a digital insider – and find exactly the information they need from billions of web pages, as long as they are able to express their needs and expectations without language barriers.
Speak in English to ChatGPT, and it will help you elevate your English
Using ChatGPT in English also brings unexpected benefits that we at Learnship would advise to anyone who wants to improve their English skills:
- Practice Conversational English: ChatGPT can engage in conversations with you in English, which will help you practice your speaking and listening skills.
- Improve Writing Skills: ChatGPT can assist you in writing various types of content, such as emails, articles, presentations, and processes, and provide feedback on grammar, vocabulary, and syntax.
- Enhance Vocabulary: ChatGPT has a vast database of words and phrases, which can help you expand your vocabulary and learn new words in context.
- Provide Language Learning Resources: ChatGPT can suggest language learning resources such as articles, podcasts and videos to improve your overall language skills.
- Offer Instant Translation: ChatGPT can translate text from your native language to English, allowing you to understand and learn new phrases and expressions in English.
In conclusion, ChatGPT 4.0 is a game-changing online platform that is revolutionizing our use of the internet. By using ChatGPT in English, you can not only make it more efficient but also improve your English skills in unexpected ways. At Learnship, we highly recommend using ChatGPT in English to unlock its full potential and boost your employees’ language skills for better job performance and personal growth. We can support you with training your employees in English, so get the best out of the platform. To learn more, contact us!