As an international training organization, Learnship contributes to the development of individuals, companies and institutions around the world. Our promise to keep Humans at the heart of training is part of a broader Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach.
Beyond customer satisfaction, we are committed to providing consistent and sustainable solutions, and to meeting our stakeholders’ expectations on a daily basis. To this end, we have set up a CSR unit involved in each of our activities.
French certification LUCIE, earned in May 2017, rewards Learnship’s commitment to act as a responsible employer and as a vocational training player sensitive to the challenges of sustainable development.
Our CSR approach is based on 7 commitments :
- Establishing a responsible governance
- Respecting the rights of individuals
- Developing responsible working relationships and conditions
- preserving the environment
- Developing ethics in business relationships
- Respecting the interests of users
- Aiming at local development and the general interest
If you wish to be part of a responsible company and engage in ethicatically-oriented actions, apply at careers.learnship.com!Read more